Remote recording software enables studios, voice actors, musicians and producers to collaborate globally, bringing down costs and fostering borderless creativity as noted on the BBC.
Voice Actors, Musician, Journalists are able to work remotely to record or be recorded using a number of very flexible solutions that provide high-quality remote connectivity with a unique feature set for various specific setups including music recording and overdubbing in perfect sync as well as simultaneous recording of both sides for interviews.
Our solutions provide uncompressed audio workflows and a deep feature set including built-in Remote Transport Sync for working with picture or background material, discrete conferencing and much more. Our solutions provide simple dedicated client software as well as integrated AAX, RTAS, AudioUnits and VST plug-ins.
Remote recording is the core of how we help you be productive
There is so much flexibility with our products. Here’s an overview of some of the things we can help with:
- Source-Connect is our flag-ship product and designed specifically for post-production services. Mono connections between voice talent and studios are the most popular and used daily for voice recording and ADR.
- Features such as Remote Transport Sync allow for perfect picture sync on both sides without requiring a second channel for timecode.
- The Q Manager provides the brains behind the AutoRestore and AutoReplace features which guarantee recordings are perfect – even if there are dropouts due to bandwidth problems.
- The AutoReplace feature provide PCM replacement of the remotely-recorded audio without requiring manually transferring and conforming.
- Stereo connections are commonly used to pass time code down one channel or for music sessions or for discrete boom and lav mics for ADR sessions along with RTS for picture sync.
- Source-Connect Pro also provides a Multi-Connect feature allowing for multiple connections to be established simultaneously so that actors in diverse locations can be recorded discretely.