Source-RTL / Remote Time-Line is a workflow for remote ADR using Source-Connect and RTS without requiring the talent to operate a DAW. The talent only needs Source-Connect Standard and no DAW experience.
For MAC OSX 10.11 - 10.15
New! Version 1.0.4 featuring encryption and watermarking
Quick Start Guide
Very easy for your talent to use!
- Drag your video clips in the Creator and set the start time.
- Create the Source-RTL Player app and transfer it to your talent
- Establish a connection on Source-Connect and enable RTS (Send for you, Receive for them)
- You now have a complete, seamless Remote-Transport-Sync experience with your talent for ADR
The Player does not require any license. It assumes Source-Connect Pro or Standard is running on both sides.
Notes and Known Issues
- We recommend that both parties use Source-Connect version 3.9 as Source-Stream is enabled for all users on this version and means that no port forwarding is required, lessening greatly the effort of the talent to get set up.
- When using Dropbox to transfer files, make sure to append ?dl=1 so your talent download the Zip archive.
- HEVC-encoded QuickTimes may not play on all systems.
Get in touch with our Support and Sales team. We’re here to answer your questions.
Source-RTL: Downloads and Pricing
Get a full-featured 15-day trial.