Let Your Talent Do The Talking
Help your talent deliver what they’re best at, without being distracted by technical concerns.
Source-RTL is an easy-to-use addition to Source-Connect that allows remote fully frame-accurate voice recording to local picture, with minimal technical knowledge or effort for the remote talent.
Performance Is Everything. But Time Is Money
Get that perfect unique take, first time, every time, securely, and with the full confidence of Source-Connect and its unique and groundbreaking back up system, Auto Restore & Replace - your ‘digital best buddy’ that safeguards all your recording.
Safe & Secure
Source-RTL includes high level password encryption and watermarking, to ensure your production’s video security.
Watch our videos to see just how easy capturing the best performance, the first time, can be
– For MAC OSX 10.11 – 10.15
– Does not include Source-Connect, license is purchased separately
Quick Start Guide for the Engineer
A few easy steps to create a Player for your talent!
The Player does not require any license. It assumes Source-Connect Pro or Standard is running on both sides.
- Drag your video clips in the Creator and set the start time.
- Create the Source-RTL Player app and transfer it to your talent e.g via Dropbox or WeTransfer
- Establish a connection on Source-Connect and enable RTS (Send for you, Receive for them)
- You now have a complete, seamless Remote-Transport-Sync experience with your talent for ADR
Quick Start Guide for the Talent
Very easy for you to use!
- Receive the zip archive from your engineer, unzip it and open the “Source-RTL Player” app
- Drag the Timeline file to the Player window
- Establish a connection on Source-Connect and enable RTS (Receive for you, Send for them)
- You now have a complete, seamless Remote-Transport-Sync experience with your engineer for ADR
Notes and Known Issues
- We recommend that both parties use Source-Connect version 3.9 as Source-Stream is enabled for all users on this version and means that no port forwarding is required, lessening greatly the effort of the talent to get set up.
- When using Dropbox to transfer files, make sure to append ?dl=1 so your talent download the Zip archive.
- HEVC-encoded QuickTimes may not play on all systems.
Get in touch with our Support and Sales team. We’re here to answer your questions.
Source-RTL: Downloads and Pricing
Get a full-featured 15-day trial.