Date: November 5th, 2015
Back to News and Press
Introducing Source-Live Pro
Stream sync-accurate audio & video directly with your DAW / NLE for accurate approval to picture with strong authentication and encryption for security and accountability.
With built-in communications to your client’s web browser, iPhone or iPad, affordability and convenience merge once again with another winner from Source Elements for remote workflows.
“Remote working can be a frustrating process, but not with this handy tool”, says Mike Aiton in Audio Media’s October edition.
Priced at $995, cross-grades from $695.
- Gateway subscription with video and messaging chat starting at $9.50 a month.
- Compatible with all DAWS and NLEs on Mac OSX
FREE APP FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
Instant and secure access to your stream: simply install the app and receive the HD video and audio, with integrated chat.
Multiple security levels, one-use stream keys, access logging and 2048-bit encryption over SSL for convenience without vulnerability.
REAL-TIME 2-WAY VIDEO AND CHAT
Real-time low-latency video chat and messaging means that your communications are rapid and unambiguous.
SUPPORTS ALL MAJOR BROWSERS
Native support in Chrome and Safari, or with Flash in Firefox, Opera and Internet Explorer. Let the client decide!
- Producing ground breaking solutions for media professionals since 2005, Source Elements is introducing another game changer. Audio and video post production designers and editors have long been waiting for a efficient method of working with their clients who may be in remote locations.
- With the introduction of Source-Live Pro, this is now as easy as opening a web browser or downloading a free iOS app. Source-Live Pro transmits real-time, full-screen HD video along with the best audio encoding available to any client with ease.
- Setup is cable-free and hardware free: Source-Live captures video and audio directly from desktop systems or via traditional setups using any hardware audio and or video device.
Source-Live Pro is sure to impress the most demanding of video editorial and finishing engineers.