Date: June 16th, 2015
Back to News and Press
Read our December news. Announcing Source-Connect 3.8.2 and early access to the Source-Live 3.0 with Video beta, plus a major update for Source-Nexus with Dual Driver support.
It's almost here
Source-Live 3.0 with Video option: HD streaming to clients via an iOS app and web browser. Integrated video and audio chat - get INSTANT approval from your clients. Crossgrade pricing starts at $695. Sign up for early access. See below for more info.
Source-Connect 3.8.2 for Mac OSX
Source-Connect 3.8: Available for download now
A free update to all 3.8 license holders, Source-Connect 3.8.2 for Mac OSX is now available (OSX 10.7 and higher)
Update now for access to Improvements and overall ease-of-use:
- Major AAC MP4 upgrade: AAC LD v2 supports more bitrates, sample-rates and channel options
- Faster login time, no more waiting for port results
- New features for strict networks: designate your outbound ports
- Updated Q Manager resolves certain network issues
- Updated support for Apple Airport routers
- 64-bit AAX support for Mac OSX Pro Tools 11 and 12
- 64-bit VST support for Nuendo etc
- Remote Transport Sync support for 64-bit applications
- Surround 5.1 and 7.1 (Pro X)
- Must-have security features for corporate networks
- Subscription option for Standard
Source-Connect Pro X 3.8
- The only low-latency surround software available on the market for remote recording, review and approval
- 3, 4, 5, 6 and Surround 5.1 and 7.1 channels
- Send SMPTE timecode along with stereo audio
- Or send multiple mics - the possibilities are endless.
New for Standard - Receive buffer setting. Great for bridging and low-latency conversations.
Source-Connect Standard Subscriptions:
No iLok required or outright purchase of a license and the monthly fee includes Support and upgrades. Only $35 a month.
Upgrade pricing for 3.7 to 3.8:
- Pro X: $267
- Pro: $178
- Standard: $89
Source-Nexus Pro Dual Driver
AudioUnits and VST support coming soon!
A new version of Source-Nexus Pro is available featuring dual drivers for greater flexibility: send and receive audio simultaneously with any application even if it only has access to channels 1 & 2.
Available for Pro Tools 10 , 11 and 12 AAX (OSX only, AU and VST coming soon).
"Patch in" any software without requiring external cables. Great for Skype, iTunes, your web browser and Source-Connect Now, iZotope RX - and much more.
It's almost here
Source-Live with Video version 3.0 for video and / or audio
Stream your timeline video with high quality audio, using external devices or entirely in the box. With integrated video- and text-chat for easy client feedback and approval, plus a free iOS client app.
Per-stream authentication offers world-wide-web security and accountability.
Works with any DAW, not just Pro Tools.
You might also like
February 17, 2023
Meet us at the NAB Show!
October 17, 2022