Standalone MIDI Time Code <-> SMPTE/LTC converter
Convert Midi Time Code (MTC) to SMTPE/Linear Time Code (LTC), and SMTPE/LTC to MTC – without requiring any hardware.
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Source-LTC is intended for Mac users who need to either chase LTC or generate LTC but lack the hardware to do so. Excellent companion to Source-Connect for Remote Transport Sync without needing ReWire.
You need to send LTC down the right leg of a stereo connection:
- Send MTC from the DAW to Source-LTC.
- Source-LTC outputs the generated LTC audio to an audio driver.
- With Source-Nexus or hardware routing, the generated LTC can be sent down.
- One of the legs of a stereo connection (left or right) to Source-Connect or other stereo/multi-channel connection methods.
Alternatively, you may receive
- LTC from Source-Connect:
- Feed the LTC to an audio driver that feeds into Source-LTC.
- Source-LTC generates MTC that can be directed to an IAC Midi input of the DAW for the DAW to chase.
Source-LTC is compatible with any program/application/DAW capable of generating and/or receiving MTC/LTC and that can be configured to send.
Because the generated timecode is sent through an audio driver, virtual or hardware, it requires no further integration with third-party software and, therefore, doesn’t suffer from incompatibility issues.
Get in touch with our Support and Sales team. We’re here to answer your questions.
Source-LTC: DOWNLOADS AND PRICING
Buy, download or get a full-featured 15-day trial.
* Full licenses are perpetual and non-expiring and you have no further obligation to pay support or upgrade fees except where those services are required by you.