Date: July 18th, 2016
Back to News and Press
Read our July news, announcing product updates and information of interest.
Source-Connect 3.9 with many new features and updates
Source-Stream for firewall negotiation, Source-Live OSX client
SOURCE-CONNECT PRO 3.9 FOR Mac OS X
New Source-Stream technology for Source-Connect Pro and Pro X. Travelling this summer and don’t want to worry about firewalls and router restrictions? Source-Stream is designed for hassle-free connections without needing modem and router configuration.
SOURCE-CONNECT STANDARD 3.9
For Standard users, we’ve added helpful new features including ultra-low buffers for connecting with the lowest possible latency. Low buffers means easier, lower latency communications – especially great for ISDN bridging.
MANY NEW FEATURES
- Update now for access to Improvements and overall ease-of-use since version 3.8.2:
- Source-Stream technology for firewall and globe traversal
- Major AAC MP4 upgrade: AAC LD v2 supports more bitrates, sample-rates and channel options
- Faster login time, no more waiting for port results
- New features for strict networks: designate your outbound ports
- Updated Q Manager resolves certain network issues
- Updated support for Apple Airport routers
- 64-bit AAX support for Mac OSX Pro Tools 11 and 12
- 64-bit VST support for Nuendo etc
- Remote Transport Sync support for 64-bit applications
- Surround 5.1 and 7.1 (Pro X)
- Must-have security features for corporate networks
- Subscription option for Standard
Haven’t upgraded? Your upgrade may be free!
Source-Connect Pro X 3.9
The only low-latency surround software available on the market for remote recording, review and approval 3, 4, 5, 6 and Surround 5.1 and 7.1 channels
- Send SMPTE timecode along with stereo audio
- Or send multiple mics – the possibilities are endless.
Source-Connect Standard 3.9
New features for Source-Connect Standard:
- Configurable audio channels and devices directly within the software
- Ultra-low buffer settings. Great for bridging and low-latency conversations.
Source-Connect Standard Subscriptions:
- No iLok required or outright purchase of a license and the monthly fee includes Support and upgrades. Only $35 a month with one-time $75 set-up fee. Subscribe now
Upgrade pricing for 3.8 to 3.9:
- Pro X: $267
- Pro: $178
- Standard: $89
IF ADVENTURE WAS EASY EVERYONE WOULD DO IT
We spoke with the intrepid Karen Saltus, just home from wintering with the Son of Voxmobile: version 2 of her mobile voice studio. We hope you enjoy hearing her story of using Source-Connect on the road as much as we did.